- For those experiencing homelessness: that they would know the love of God.
- For provision for their needs, both urgent and long term.
- For their health and wellness.
- For people living in their cars and outside to remain safe.
- For mutually beneficial relationships and friendship to be present in their lives.
- For children experiencing homelessness and for the McKinney-Vento workers who help them navigate through school.
- For mental health professionals to be able to serve well those in need.
- For ways your congregation can partner with others to serve those in need.
- For city officials to pass and enforce compassionate legislation.
- For city officials and community leaders to continue to find interventions for homelessness.
- For organizations who serve those experiencing homelessness: for the staff to be encouraged and for financial provision.